Energji Ashta commits itself to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimizes our potential impact on the environment.
Energji Ashta also acknowledges and accepts its responsibility to conduct its business in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and will strive to use the best environmental practices in all its activities.
Our Environmental Policy therefore, is to:
- integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making and activities,
- continuous management of adequate ecological water flow and fish passage to protect aquatic life and wildlife according to the agreements and laws in force,
- continuous monitoring of ground and surface waters,
- minimize our waste and continuous management of the waste collected from the river,
- minimize energy and water use within our buildings in order to conserve supplies and minimize the consumption of natural resources,
- train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work,
- promote environmental awareness to residents of surrounding areas and among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner,
- communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it,
- where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate procedures,
- update our Environmental Policy annually in consultation with staff, associates and customers.
As technology advances and regulations change, Energji Ashta will continue to improve systems, reduce waste and efficiently utilize resources to meet the environmental challenges of the next century.
Energji Ashta will make available to interested parties, its environmental program and its environmental control activities.
This document can be downloaded here.
Prepared by: Arian LAÇI
Approved by: Sokol RAMADANI
Revised 01: 15 September 2017